GEM - Register Now
All new students must apply to Coastline.
- Returning students (those who have missed three consecutive semesters or more since last enrolling) are required to re-apply . There are no fees to apply.
- After processing, an acceptance email will be issued to the student and will include MyCCC login information needed for online registration
Register online at MyCCC following these simple steps:
- Log into MyCCC
- Begin on the "CCC Military/Corporate Student tab."
- Select the "Registration Tools box."
- Select Coastline Community College as your institution.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- After selection of your classes, select "Finalize Add/Drop.”
- To Pay Online: Select "Pay Now."
- To Pay with Tuition Assistance: exit the screen after selecting "Finalize Add/Drop."
Note: Learning Community and Speech classes are not currently available on the searchable class schedule. To register for Learning Community classes, complete the registration form. To register for CMSTC200 (previously SPCHC200), please email email@example.com for further instructions.
A schedule of available classes can be found at our Courses Page and within the AFVEC. Students can register for classes through Coastline at any time during the registration window. Due to Air Combat Command (ACC) regulations, Airmen must wait until 60 days prior to the start of class to add the intended course into their GEM plan in the AFVEC and apply for TA.
Having trouble using MyCCC to register or access classes?
Valid Forms of Payment:
- Tuition Assistance (TA) Authorization
- Credit Card/Check/Money Order
- Veterans Administration Post-9/11 Letter of Eligibility
- Payment Deferral Form and Tuition Assistance Application*
Payment Submission Options:
- Fax documents: (714) 241-6270
- Scan/email documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online in MyCCC with credit/debit card
- Mail check/money order to:
Coastline Community College
Attn: Military Programs
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
After submitting, please allow three business days for payment to post to your MyCCC account.
Drop for Non-Payment
- Students will be dropped from course if payment is not received by the posted deadlines.
- *Students who submit a TA application or Payment Deferral Form must forward signed TA Authorization when available.
- *All TA Authorizations are due the Thursday before session start date.
- Students who do not submit TA Authorization or other final payment by posted deadline will be dropped from course(s).
For further assistance, please email email@example.com