Airforce Apply and Register
- All new students must apply to Coastline.
- Returning students (those who have missed three consecutive semesters or more since last enrolling) are required to re-apply . There are no fees to apply.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- After processing, an acceptance email will be issued to the student and will include MyCCC login information needed for online registration.
- Log into MyCCC
- Begin on the "CCC Military/Corporate Student tab."
- Locate the "Registration Tools" Box.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- After selection of your classes, select "Finalize Add/Drop.”
- To Pay Online: Select "Pay Now."
- To Pay with Tuition Assistance: Exit the screen after selecting "Finalize Add/Drop."
Having trouble using MyCCC to register or access your classes?
Valid Forms of Payment:
- Tuition Assistance (TA) Authorization
- Credit Card /Check/Money Order
- Veterans Administration Post-9/11 Letter of Eligibility
- Payment Deferral Form
Payment Submission Options:
Tuition Assistance forms that are authorized prior to the registration/payment deadline will now be printed by Coastline. Tuition Assistance documents authorized after the registration/payment deadline will still need to be submitted to Coastline via fax or e-mail.
- Fax documents: (714) 241-6270
- Scan/email documents: email@example.com
- Pay online in MyCCC with credit/debit card
- Mail check/money order to:
Coastline Community College
Attn: Military Programs
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
After submitting, please allow three business days for payment to post to your MyCCC account.
Drop for Non-Payment
Students will be dropped from courses if payment is not received by the posted deadlines.
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.