Coast Guard Ashore Apply and Register
- All new students must apply to Coastline.
- Returning students (those who have missed three consecutive semesters or more since last enrolling) are required to re-apply . There are no fees to apply.
- An acceptance letter will be sent to you by e-mail within 3-5 business days of your application submission. This e-mail contains information needed to proceed with registration.
- Log into MyCCC
- Begin on the "Registration" page.
- Select the "Registration Tools" Box.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- After selection of your classes, select "Finalize Add/Drop.”
- To Pay Online: Select "Pay Now."
- To Pay with Tuition Assistance: exit the screen after selecting "Finalize Add/Drop."
Having trouble using MyCCC to register or access your classes?
Valid forms of payment
- Tuition Assistance (TA) Authorization
- Credit Card /Check
- Veteran Administration Post 9-11 Letter of Eligibility
- Payment Deferral Form
Payment Submission Options:
Please allow 3 business days for your account balance to adjust.
Drop for Non-Payment
- Students will be dropped from their classes for non-payment if no form of payment is received by the posted deadlines.
Congratulations on completing the Steps to Register. For further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to order textbooks.