Marine Corps - Fees and Tuition
Marine students have three options for payment. Effective Summer 2016, the tuition/enrollment fee is $200 per credit/SH.
Option 1: Tuition Assistance (TA) Authorization
First Time TA Users
- Students using TA for the first time are required to attend a College 101 Brief
- Students may also be required to provide proof of a GT score of 100 or better.
- Please visit your local education center for more information.
Tuition Assistance information provided by the Official Marine Corps Site
Apply for Tuition Assistance (TA)
Please enter School Code: 1122A on your TA.
- Complete the Tuition Assistance Application.
- Enter the Course Number, Title, and Number of Semester Hours.
- Example: ARTC105, Introduction to Art, 3sh.
- The TA must be signed by the student's CO, XO, or OIC.
- The TA Application Form must be submitted to the student's local education center.
- The education center will process the request and give the student a voucher.
- Sign and write your student ID # or the last four of you social.
- Fax it to (714)241-6270 or scan / email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registration deadline.
Option 2: Financial Aid
Financial aid recipients who are scheduled to receive a disbursement are no longer required to pay their tuition by the payment submission deadline. Financial aid funds will be applied directly to their outstanding balance with Coastline before monies are issued to the student. Financial Aid recipients should check their financial aid status in MyCCC to confirm that they are scheduled to receive a disbursement.
Option 3: Credit Card/Check
Students paying their own tuition or who are authorized for less than 100% of tuition must submit the remaining balance by the registration/payment deadline.
Payment may be made by credit card in MyCCC. Make check or money orders payable to "Coastline Community College".
Option 4: GI Bill ®
In order to be certified to use GI Bill ® benefits, please contact Coastline's Veteran Certifying Official. Students are required to contact Coastline's Veteran Certifying Official each time a class is added or dropped.
- Veteran Certifying Official: Stephani Rogers
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (714) 241-6233
- Fax: (714) 241-6270
Late Payment Options
Tuition Assistance (TA) Application
- Students who have applied for Tuition Assistance but have not yet received their TA Authorization because of a delay in TA processing may submit a copy of their TA Application instead.
- Students who submit a TA application are required to submit their TA authorization by the Thursday before the start of classes or they will be dropped.
Payment Deferral Form
- Students who submit a Payment Deferral Form are required to submit their TA Authorization or other form of payment by the first Friday of classes.