- Military Spouses Apply & Register
- Military Spouses Eligibility
- Military Spouses Fees and Tuition
- Military Spouses Program
- In California? Know Your Options
- Course Websites
- Schedule of Online Classes
- Degree Planning
- Military Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts & Refunds
- PocketEd/PDA Program
- Textbooks & Course Materials
- English & Math Placement
- Military Site Representatives
- Contact Information
Military Spouses Program
Active duty Sailors, Soldiers, Airmen, Marines and Coast Guardsmen rely on the stability provided by their spouses during frequent moves, family separations and deployments. Coastline’s Military Spouse program ensures that military spouses and dependents enjoy the same educational support and opportunities enjoyed by the military service member, and more.
Two programs are available to spouses and dependents enrolled in our Military Program:
|Program:||Tuition/ Enrollment Fee:||Platforms:||Session Length:|
*credit/semester hour (SH)
Coastline College's Online Program
- Affordable tuition and books.
- Self-paced “anytime-anywhere education” courses delivered online.
- Five 8-week sessions per year-- earn your degree faster!
- Degree programs achievable despite frequent changes of duty station.
- No application or registration fees!
Added benefits for spouses/dependents:
- Reduced tuition rate! (only $79 per credit/semester hour)
- MyCAA program approved.
Only four courses (12 semester hours) with Coastline satisfy the residency requirement. All other degree requirements can be satisfied by other college courses (we accept them in transfer), CLEPs or DANTES tests, military credits (if you are a veteran) or continued courses with Coastline. Visit the Degree Roadmap and Planning page to see your degree options.