Celebrate the accomplishments of Coastline Community College's class of 2017 at the Annual Commencement Ceremony.
Friday, June 2, 2017
Doors open to the public at 1500.
Check-in will be available from 1500 to 1545.
Ceremony begins at 1600 and ends at approximately 1800.
Robert B. Moore Theater
(at Orange Coast College)
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Remember, students must APPLY for graduation. The application deadline for the Spring 2017 graduation ceremony is April 4, 2017.
Military students have the option of wearing their military attire or cap and gown.
Photos and interviews will take place before and after the ceremony.
How to order your cap and gown:
- You can place your order in store or online through the Coastline Bookstore.
- Click on Order your Cap and Gown for Graduation box.
- Follow the links to order your Cap and Gown, Graduation Announcements, or everything else you might need.
- If you have any questions, you can call the Bookstore at 714.241.6101.
- The deadline for ordering your Cap and Gown online is Sunday, May 7.
- In store purchases can be made through Thursday, June 1.
Graduation Announcement Cards are now available: Download the Announcement Card
Share the good news of your achievement! You may download and print copies of the announcement card to distribute to your family and friends.