Celebrate the accomplishments of Coastline Community College's Class of 2018 at the Annual Commencement Ceremony.
Friday, June 1, 2018
Doors open to the public at 1500.
Check-in will be available from 1500 to 1545.
Ceremony begins at 1600 and ends at approximately 1800.
Robert B. Moore Theater
(at Orange Coast College)
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Military students have the option of wearing their military attire or cap and gown.
Photos and interviews will take place before and after the ceremony.
How to order your cap and gown:
- You can place your order in store or online through the Coastline Bookstore.
- Click on Order your Cap and Gown for Graduation box.
- Follow the links to order your Cap and Gown, Graduation Announcements, or everything else you might need.
- If you have any questions, you can call the Bookstore at 714.241.6101.
- The deadline for ordering your Cap and Gown online is Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
- In store purchases can be made through 12 pm on Friday, June 1, 2018.
Graduation Announcement Cards are now available: Download the Announcement Card
Share the good news of your achievement! You may download and print copies of the announcement card to distribute to your family and friends.
View the 2018 Graduation Ceremony via LIVE FEED
Friday, June 1, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Coastline is pleased to present 2 options for viewing the 2018 Graduation Ceremony.
- View the graduation in High Definition (ustream.tv).
- View the graduation with closed captioning (CCCConfer.org)
- To Connect to the CCC Graduation Ceremony, please fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email address, and Screen Name.
- Then click on Connect.
- Once you have connected, the conference video can be seen in the upper left hand panel.
- To view via the closed captioning feature, click on the "CC" button on the upper right portion of the screen.
- To increase the size of your video, click on the square in the upper right hand corner of the video panel. Then scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click "detach panel".