- In California? Know Your Options
- Course Websites
- Schedule of Online Classes
- Degree Planning
- Military Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts & Refunds
- PocketEd/PDA Program
- Textbooks & Course Materials
- English & Math Placement
- Military Site Representatives
- Contact Information
Welcome to the Military Program
Why Choose Coastline's Distance Education Military Program?
- Maximum credit awarded for military training & experience (up to 40 credit/semester hour (SH)), including CLEP, DSSTS, etc.
- One of the most readily achievable AA degree programs available to service members.
- All degree required & general ed courses available via distance learning.
- Short (8-week) courses offered five times per year (12 week courses offered SOCCOAST AFLOAT).
- Accommodate transfer of course credits from other Accredited and SOC institutions.
- Member of SOCNAV, SOCAD, SOCCOAST and SOCMAR.
- Helpful military customer service staff.
- Courses meet the highest standards for accreditation, quality, transferability and value!
COASTLINE COMMUNITY COLLEGE'S distance learning program for military personnel was created especially for you. Coastline offers both A.A. and A.S. Degrees, available in many military occupational related areas. As a Coastline student, you will have access to Emmy award-winning, high-quality, distance learning media-based course content and caring, responsive faculty members who understand the needs of both Distance Learning students, and students who are serving in the military while earning their education. After all, Coastline Community College has been a national and international leader in distance education for more than 35 years.
Coastline is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
As a proud military educational partner in several programs involving the Airforce, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Army National Guard and the Reserve Components of all the Services, Coastline Community College delivers distance learning college credit courses and occupation-related degree programs to servicemembers worldwide. Our program recognizes the maximum credit awarded for military training and experience and combines technology with academically proven distance learning methods to deliver college-credit courses beyond the traditional classroom. Courses are delivered via Internet, CD, Independent Study Labs and incorporate text materials, instructor contact, assignments and proctored exams. In addition to using modern delivery techniques, Coastline’s curriculum meets clearly defined objectives and established standards of quality focused on student success.
To receive more information about Coastline Military Programs, please click on the "Request Information" button.