Military & Corporate Programs Online Application
- New and returning students must Apply for admission.
- Continuing students who are registered for the current or previous semester do not do not need to reapply. Registration appointments will automatically be issued to continuing students.
- See below for California resident tuition programs and rates.
Military & Corporate Programs Designation
To ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military & Contract Education Department, students must select “Military or Corporate Education Programs” from the “Special Programs” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 9) of the online application.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Acceptance emails are issued to provide students with Coastline student information, including MyCCC login and college-issued email account information, after applications are processed.
- Please add CCCAdmissions@cccd.edu (unmonitored account), MilitaryAdmissions@coastline.edu, and email@example.com to your Approved Senders list. Some Internet service providers filter or trash mail from Coastline. Students should check Junk Mail Folders if an acceptance email has not been received within one week of application submission.