- Course Websites
- Schedule of Online Classes
- Degree Planning
- Military Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts & Refunds
- PocketEd/PDA Program
- Textbooks & Course Materials
- English & Math Placement
- Military Site Representatives
- Contact Information
Military - CCCApply
Welcome to the Coastline Community College Military & Corporate Programs Online Application
- New and returning students must apply for admission.
- Continuing students who are registered for the current or previous semester do not need to reapply. Registration appointments will automatically be issued to continuing students.
- See below for California resident tuition programs and rates.
Military Program Designation
Enter MIL1 in the “Special Programs” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 9) of the online application to ensure that the application will be forwarded to the Military Division.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Acceptance emails are issued to provide students with Coastline student information, including MyCCC login and college-issued email account information, after applications are processed.
- Please add CCCAdmissions@cccd.edu (unmonitored account), email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your Approved Senders list. Some Internet service providers filter or trash mail from Coastline. Students should check Junk Mail Folders if an acceptance email has not been received within one week of application submission.
From California? Stationed in California?
Any person who qualifies for in-state California residency may apply and enroll in Coastline’s regular terms and courses for the prevailing California resident enrollment fees. Coastline’s Military Program is designed particularly for servicemembers and has fixed tuition regardless of student residency status. Active duty service members, veterans, and their families are encouraged to explore their options before proceeding with the Military Program application process. A comparison chart and further information about residency requirements are provided to help this exploration.