- In California? Know Your Options
- Military Site Representatives
- Course Websites
- Schedule of Online Classes
- Degree Planning
- Military Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts & Refunds
- PocketEd/PDA Program
- Textbooks & Course Materials
- English & Math Placement
- Military Site Representatives
- Contact Information
Military - MyCCC Assistance
MyCCC is the portal system that connects students to the Military Program Websites, Online Class Schedule, Registration*, Transcripts, Grades, and Announcements, as well as many other helpful features.
*Online registration is only available for Coastline's Online Program for Active Duty, Reservists, Veterans, DoD Civilians, Spouses and Dependents during the regular registration window
Students should have a “CCC Military/Corporate Home” and a “CCC Military/Corporate Student” tab after logging into MyCCC. If these tabs are not present, the student will need to contact the Military Registration office at 1 (866) 422-2645 to enable access to the programs and services offered as part of Coastline's Military Contract Education program.
- Go to the MyCCC login page: MyCCC
- Enter the user name from the Coastline Community College Acceptance Letter.
- Enter the temporary password = Date-of-birth in MMDDYY (6-digit) format, i.e. January 21, 2007 would be entered as 012107
- Students will be asked to create a unique password. Follow the instructions under “password rules” to create the new password.
Students will be asked to enter an alternate email address for password recovery. Students will need to validate the email address by going to the alternate email account and following the directions in the validation email. This alternate email address will be used if a student accesses the forgotten password feature.
Students should have a “CCC Military/Corporate Home” and a “CCC Military/Corporate Student” tab after logging into MyCCC. If these tabs are not present, the Military Student Role has not been granted,and students will need to contact the Registration office at 1 (866) 422-2645.
- Log into MyCCC.
- On the CCC Military/Corporate Home tab, select the “G-Mail Account” link.
- Select the “Setting” option for the Gmail inbox.
- On the “Setting” menu, select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- In the “Forwarding” area:
- Select the second radio button to “Forward a copy of the incoming email…”
- Select the “Add a forwarding address button” and enter the email address where the messages should be forwarded.
- Select the option “Keep Coastline Community College District (OCC, GWC, CCC)’s copy in the Inbox” in case forwarding fails.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the forwarding email address. Access that email account to obtain the confirmation code. Enter the code into the box provided in the “Forwarding” section of the Coastline Gmail account.
- Save the changes.
To access the course website, go to the “CCC Military/Corporate Home” tab in MyCCC and select the “My Courses” channel.
Students can also access the course website via Seaport http://seaport.coastline.edu.
The Student Class Program (Web Schedule Bill) for a particular term shows :
- The courses for which a student has registered
- The courses that have been dropped after the course start date
- Registration charges incurred and payments made to account for that term
Military students occasionally experience difficulty using some features in MyCCC while on a military-sponsored computer. These difficulties may include problems accessing online registration and course websites. Many network ports are blocked by military or company firewall systems for security purposes and the pages do not display properly. When students experience this issue, they are advised to use a non-military computer (home or personal computer) for their intended task.
An alternate registration method is available by completing the Military Registration Form. The form can be faxed to (714) 241-6270 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com