Military Spouses Apply & Register
- All new students must apply to Coastline.
- Returning students (those who have missed three consecutive semesters or more since last enrolling) are required to re-apply . There are no fees to apply.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- After processing, an acceptance letter will issued to the student and will include MyCCC login information needed for online registration.
Military dependent spouses and dependent family members of active duty service members are eligible for this program if they are at least 18 years old or have earned a GED or High School Diploma.
Eligibility Criteria and Submission Instructions
Adding classes to MyCAA Career Plan does not enroll students in Coastline classes.
- Log into MyCCC
- Begin on the "CCC Military/Corporate Student tab."
- Locate the "Registration Tools" Box.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- After selection of your classes, select "Finalize Add/Drop.”
- To Pay Online: Select "Pay Now."
- To Pay with Tuition Assistance: exit the screen after selecting "Finalize Add/Drop."
Having trouble using MyCCC to register or access classes?
Valid forms of payment
- MyCAA Financial Assistance
- Credit Card /Check
- Veteran Administration Post-9/11 Letter of Eligibility
- Payment Deferral Form
Payment Submission Options
Please allow three business days for the account balance to adjust.
Drop for Non-Payment
- Students will be dropped from their classes for non-payment if no form of payment is received by the posted deadlines.
For further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com